We are pleased to present the video, Time Value and the HP 10BII Calculator with Gerard T. Olson, Ph.D., Professor of Finance at Villanova School of Business.
- Time Value of Money Keys
- Accessing the Settings and Functions
- The N Key
- The I/YR Key
- PV and FV Keys
- Plus - Minus Key
- The PMT Key
- Ordinary Annuity and Annuity Due Settings
- Clearing Time Value of Money Keys
- Solving Time Value of Money Problems
Time Value of Money
- Find the Present Value of a Lump sum
- Find the Future Value of an Annuity
- Find the Payment on a Loan
- Find the Yield on an Investment
- Find the Number of Periods
- Find the Value of a Bond with Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Value of a Bond with Semi-Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Yield to Maturity with Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Yield to Maturity with Semi-Annual Coupon Payments
- How to Use the Cash Flow Application
- How to Find the Net Present Value
- How to Find the Internal Rate of Return
- Cash Flow Example Problem
DVD or Streaming Video: $19.95
Site Licenses are also available.
Email us at:
Phone: (800) 217-0110
This video is designed for the HP 10bII Business Calculator. It consists of approximately 90 minutes of instruction.
You can place video orders along with your textbooks:
This DVD is also available for video streaming.