We are pleased to present the video, Time Value and the HP 12c Calculator with Gerard T. Olson, Ph.D., Professor of Finance at Villanova School of Business.
- Learn the finance settings and functions of the HP 12c Calculator
Time Value of Money
- Find the Present Value of a Lump sum
- Find the Future Value of an Annuity
- Find the Payment on a Loan
- Find the Yield on an Investment
- Find the Number of Periods
- Find the Value of a Bond with Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Value of a Bond with Semi-Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Yield to Maturity with Annual Payments
- Find the Yield to Maturity with Semi-Annual Coupon Payments
- Using the Bond Keys with Settlement and Redemption Dates
- How to Use the Cash Flow Application
- How to Find the Net Present Value
- How to Find the Internal Rate of Return
- Cash Flow Example Problem
DVD or Streaming Video: $19.95
Site Licenses are also available.
Email us at:
Phone: (800) 217-0110
This video is designed for the HP 12c Financial Programmable Calculator. It consists of approximately 120 minutes of instruction.
You can place video orders along with your textbooks:
This DVD is also available for video streaming.