We are pleased to present our new video series,
Building Financial Models with Excel featuring Gerard T. Olson, Ph.D., Professor of Finance at Villanova School of Business.
Dr. Olson is a distinguished and highly popular professor who brings over 35 years of teaching experience to these videos. He shares his extensive knowledge, wit and enthusiasm while creating an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience.
This is an interactive video series where you build financial models with Excel.
Upon completion of these videos, you will download the models you create and will be able to apply them to future financial problems and decisions.
This Streaming Video Series builds and applies financial models with Excel as you analyze and solve time value, bond valuation, and capital budgeting problems.
Time Value of Money
- Build the Present Value Model
- Find the Present Value of a Lump sum
- Build the Future Value Model
- Find the Future Value of an Annuity
- Build the Payment Model
- Find the Payment on a Loan
- Build the Rate of Return Model
- Find the Yield on an Investment
- Build the Number of Periods Model
- Find the Number of Periods
- Build the Value of a Bond Model
- Find the Value of a Bond with Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Value of a Bond with Semi-Annual Coupon Payments
- Build the Yield to Maturity Model
- Find the Yield to Maturity with Annual Coupon Payments
- Find the Yield to Maturity with Semi-Annual Coupon Payments
- Build the Cash Flow Model to Find NPV, IRR, and MIRR
- Cash Flow Example Problem
Streaming Video: $29.95
Site Licenses are also available.
Email us at:
Phone: (800) 217-0110